1. Oh for Thy kindness, LORD I plead,
And for Thy mercies plead,
Behold me with Thy favour LORD,
And bring me far by love.
2. Though crippled, LORD, by sin, I know,
But depth of love unknown,
Can heal me both within without,
And bring me to Thy throne.
3. Lame I but to Thy love unfeigned,
I come, oh LORD, by grace,
Arise, oh LORD and wipe my tears,
And subdue all my fears.
4. Lost in my lust for world of lust,
And kept among the lost;
But Thou oh LORD with love unlost,
Saved Thou my soul with love.
5. Restore me LORD among Thy sons,
And at Thy table feed,
And on my lips put a new song,
As on Thy table feed.
6. Though lame yet I will see the Thy face,
Though lame, I‘ll touch Thy fame;
For Thou, oh LORD, Thy grace unfeigned,
Secure my name through grace.
7. Oh praise my soul, the King of kings,
The God of mercy praise,
Arise, my offering this day bring,
Both now for ever raise!